Once upon a time there was a mother who had to use a computer to work on everyday. The computer did not work very well and there was hardly ever any ink in the printer. It was so annoying to try to use the computer to do her work. The computer was constantly crashing and if she tried to do things that she needed to do she could barely get them done. So she decided not to finished the work she was working on and instead she watched a webinar and then ate dinner and watched the political campaigns. And then she was very tired and went to sleep.
Latest posts by Erin Eliza Cotter (see all)
- 10 Ways to Focus on Income Producing Activities and How This Creates Success - November 12, 2017
- Creepy Mexican Legends to Spook You This Halloween - November 1, 2017
- Traveling to Silicon Valley California - July 11, 2017
- Let’s Connect on Bloglovin’ - July 8, 2017
- Becoming a Millionaire In One Year - July 7, 2017