Bedtime Stories For Brighid is written by Erin Cotter. She is an independent writer originally from Atlanta, Georgia. Her daily social updates for this blog can be found on her Instagram @erinelizabethcotter, and twitter @erinelizacotter
Currently, this blog contains 100 bedtime stories, plus blog articles relating to personal development, storytelling, family, and finance. The blog is available on Amazon Kindle, and is a great blog to subscribe to on kindle, because it brings new fiction, interesting articles and bedtime stories. It is the perfect bedside companion.
Erin is actively seeking new writers to feature their fictional works and guest posts. If you are interested in writing for the blog, please email email@example.com Erin is especially looking for writers who would like to share fictional bedtime stories.
Erin Cotter is an award-winning professional with experience in many different fields including sales, writing, and customer service. She has been writing professionally for the past 7 years. Her hobbies/passions include fitness and health, interior design, creativity, dance, personal development, cooking, finance, sales and social media.
This blog is a collection of stories written as bedtime stories. The blog started with one bedtime story written each day for her daughter Brighid. It began as a challenge, a part of the #the100dayproject . This is a project that encourages people to make something every day for 100 days and share their makings socially through Instagram.
Latest posts by (see all)
- A Hurricane Gets His Name - October 6, 2016
- Feather Buys a Bicycle - June 18, 2016
- 10 Ways to Focus on Income Producing Activities and How This Creates Success - November 12, 2017
- Creepy Mexican Legends to Spook You This Halloween - November 1, 2017
- Traveling to Silicon Valley California - July 11, 2017
- Let’s Connect on Bloglovin’ - July 8, 2017
- Becoming a Millionaire In One Year - July 7, 2017