Disclosure: This page contains affiliate links, and at no additional cost to you, I earn a small commission if you click links and decide to make a purchase.
Being a mom is rough and after you lose your pregnancy glow, once you’ve had your baby and the endless nights ensue with little sleep, it can be difficult to feel that you look quite as beautiful as you really are.
Treating yourself to some new beauty products can be a great method of self-care and help you reinvigorate your body and look.
Today, I’m sharing 7 beauty products that are recommended for moms! These are absolutely fabulous and sure to help you relax, recharge and look your very best.
- Olay Regenerist Anti Aging Night Cream $22.97 Amazon I recently started using Olay products and I am very happy with them. They make my skin feel smoother and more luxurious. The products are very good quality and help to ensure that you wake up feeling and looking more refreshed. Smoothing on a night cream before you go to bed is a great way to care for yourself.
- Honest Ultra Calming Bubble Bath in Lavender $11.95 Honest.com If you have been feeling tired and overworked recently try spending an hour in a bathtub soaking in a warm bubble bath. I recently was suffering from a great deal of stress and tried this at a nice suite in a Concord, California Best Western with a jacuzzi tub, and it was seriously life-changing. Let all the stress from the day slip away as you enjoy soaking your tired body and smelling the essential oils and fragrance of your bubble bath. Lavander smell is perfect because it has a calming effect and helps you sleep better at night. While I was pregnant I kept a couple of bars of lavender soap in my room to ensure I slept the best, and to help keep my blood pressure lower.
- Mama Mio Tummy Rub Butter $36.97 Amazon Get your rub on with the Mama Mio TummyRub Butter. This butter is silky smooth and packed with Omega oils that help to ensure you remain free from stretch marks, plus it is organic and safe for nursing moms. If you’re looking for some gentle relief from itchy, cracked, or damaged skin, this mom-approved body butter is perfect.
- Brilliance SF Renew & Repair Collagen Retinol Treatment Available in limited qaunties Brilliance SF is an astounding new collagen retinol treatment that packs whole collagen into the serum and is perfect to help you repair and protect your skin from aging and damage from the sun. It helps to rebuild the skin and give it a fresh, younger and more beautiful look, and it’s selling out!! You don’t want to miss getting your bottle of this absolutely outstanding beauty product. It’s the answer what you are looking for if you aren’t ready for cosmetic surgery, but want something to help you look more youthful and glowing.
- Truly Kissable Lip Crayon in Sheer $18.00 Honest.com This lip crayon has an antioxidant blend of coconut oil, murumuru butter, and shea butter which moisturizes your lips and helps give you a natural sexy look. It was voted 2016 Best of Beauty by Allure Magazine and is perfect for moms looking for a silky smooth healthy and kissable lip crayon.
- Spirit Within Apothecary Box- $19.99/month CrateJoy This monthly subscription will bring you boxes full of sleep and pain relief. If getting sleep is difficult for you or you suffer from back or body pain, this box was created by a registered nurse with certifications in Chronic Illness treatment. These soothing bathtime boxes include vegan products with essential oils, salts, and oils to help you deepen your relaxation and meditation.
- Meaningful Beauty by Cindy Crawford; 3 Piece Daily Routine Starter System with Skin Softening Cleanser, Antioxidant Day Crème and Crème de Sérum $50 Amazon This is an incredible system. By the supermodel Cindy Crawford this three-piece kit is perfect moms who need a quick, powerful, healing and rejuvenating system to easily care for their skin. It’s formulated with melon extract and has tons of antioxidants that help you look and feel more refreshed and glowing. This is perfect for a luxury morning beauty skin care routine.
These amazing products are sure to help you feel more relaxed and less stressed out! As moms, we really struggle to get everything done with our families and still make time for ourselves. The time that we do have for pampering ourselves should be cherished. I hope some of the products become your new favorites.
If you’ve tried any of these products please let me know in the comments and share with others how much you enjoy them!